What does it take to be an Entrepreneur? Join us as Philip shares his Entrepreneurial mindset and an inside glance at his journey to becoming a successful Entrepreneur.
Philip is a CPA, husband and father of three. He created PTMoney.com back in 2007, and he Founded FinCon, the annual conference for financial media, in 2011. He got rid of debt, learned to live lean, saved his money, and eventually left his unsatisfying corporate career to pursue his entrepreneurial ventures full-time.
- 99Designs: The #1 marketplace for graphic design. Visit 99Designs.com/Fire and enjoy the $99 savings!
- Bizness Apps: The fast & easy way for small businesses to make Mobile Apps. The #1 mobile app platform worldwide. Create beautiful mobile apps & mobile websites.
- “You can do both; it all comes down to hustle 2.0.” – Gary Vaynerchuk click to tweet!
- PT was rollin’ in the dough with MAJOR Google traffic heading his way, and then BOOM, Penguin happened and everything changed. Listen to how he adjusted on the fly and the lesson he learned!
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- PT was laying in bed one night and it hit him: a conference for financial bloggers! He took immediate action, the site was built by daylight, and the rest is history :-)
- PT is getting ready to write an epic book on his Entrepreneurial experience and knowledge. The ripple effect this book will have is astounding!
Small Business Resource
- The Old Reader: Welcome to the ultimate social RSS reader for The Open Web. Read, share and discuss. Don’t miss a thing.
Best Business Book
- Virtual freedom by Chris Ducker