There’s a reason that UberConference won the TechCrunch Disrupt NY 2012 Battlefield, and continues to win awards today, like theInternet Telephony Excellence Award. It’s because they’re out to save their users money and headaches that often times come with conference calls.
Conference calls have often been the brunt of true frustration. Until recently conference calls meant dialing into a long, strange, and sometimes long distance number. Then you had to dial an equally as long passcode. This could be a pain sitting at your desk but even more of a pain when you’re mobile.
Another big pain point for people that require a regular amount of conference calls is sound quality. By the time the 3rd or 4th person enters the call it’s like you’re talking in a tunnel. With UberConference you get the benefit of HD audio calls from anywhere on the internet.
UberConference has put together a core feature set wrapped around a visual dashboard that makes conference calling a breeze. So much in fact that lawyers are raving about it.
UberConference’s core features are free and for just $10 a month you can get UberConference Pro which rounds out a suite of sweet conference calling features.
- Start a conference without having to enter a PIN
- Schedule conference in advance
- Automatically call participants at scheduled time (Pro only)
- Schedule recurring meetings (Pro only)
- Get a local phone number (Pro only)
- Optional web display shows who is currently talking
- Easily and quickly mute participants one at at time, or by group
- Participants allowed conference before the organizer shows up
- Record call easily with one button
- iPhone and Android apps (free) let you easily start a conference from your phone
Then, after the call UberConference provides you with a report that details who was on the call, the exact times they dialed in, who was on first and who joined the call last.
UberConference allows the first 5 participants free. Then if you connect your social media channels you can get another 10 people on your call and uploading your contacts gives you two more spots for people on your calls.
You can learn more about UberConference by watching the video below.