What does it take to be an Entrepreneur? Join us as Seth shares his Entrepreneurial mindset and an inside glance at his journey to becoming a successful Entrepreneur.
For twenty years, Seth has been a serial entrepreneur and angel investor. He recently wrote the definitive guide to raising money at TheSecretOfRaisingMoney.com
- ‘Anything worth doing is worth doing badly.’ – G. K. Chesterton click to tweet!
- Seth burst onto the scene with Turntable.fm, and then collapsed in a heap of failure. Listen to this story Fire Nation, it truly is a cautionary tale!
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Seth saw the magic that exists when you make someone feel good about an action.Crossfader is the result, and it’s taking the DJ world by storm!
- Crossfader: Listen to an instant dance party of mashups made in real-time by a global community of DJs.
Small Business Resource
- UE Boom: The 360˚ portable wireless speaker that drops bold, immersive sound in every direction. Rage, riot, party and play the music you love, out loud.
Best Business Book
- The Elements of Style by William Strunk Jr.