What does it take to be an Entrepreneur? Join us as Rob shares his Entrepreneurial mindset and an inside glance at his journey to becoming a successful Entrepreneur.
Rob Montana, a.k.a The StrapSmith, is a Physical Therapist turned custom watch strap maker. He was looking for a way out of healthcare and wanted to create a business that afforded him a great income, an extremely flexible schedule and more happiness!
- FreshBooks: The simple cloud accounting solution that’s helping thousands of new entrepreneurs and small business owners save time billing and get paid faster. Sign up free today at GetFreshBooks.com and join over 5 million users running their business with ease.
- “It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to … If you want to get things done you have to do things.” – Leonardo Da Vinci click to tweet!
- Rob tells the story of the first time he made a watch strap – the Frankenstein strap he calls it – and for good reason!
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- An envelope full of cash is a good AH-HA moment in my book!
- Rob is inspired by the community he has created, and he has BIG plans for 2014!
Small Business Resource
Best Business Book
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss
- The Strap Smith: Thank you for visiting my custom watch strap site. I share your passion for watches and high quality leather watch straps.