Josh Brown is an attorney specializing in franchise law for startups. He has worked with hundreds of entrepreneurs to launch and grow franchises and other startups.
By John Maddox
John Maddox is a father, serial entrepreneur, CEO of Serious Startups, Partner in Ideashares, Founder of YouPaidFor.IT, public speaker, tech startup investor, consultant and mentor. Over the last several years he has worked with publicly traded companies, startups and small to mid-cap companies. He specializes in business logic, marketing strategy, web and mobile application development and helping driven individuals to become more successful.
Follow on Twitter: @johnmaddox - Connect on LinkedIn
View all articles by John Maddox
- A shot of Whiskey, a Shot of Espresso, and $22 Million from Andreessen Horowitz -
- 18: CEO of oDesk Gary Swart Explains How To Grow Successful Companies -
- Episode 6: Jon Ferrara Explains How To Build Your Startup Without Marketing Capital (Part 1) -
- Episode 3: David Meerman Scott (Part 2) -
- 8 Simple Things Your Joint Venture Agreement Should Include -