What does it take to be an Entrepreneur? Join us as Ross shares his Entrepreneurial mindset and an inside glance at his journey to becoming a successful Entrepreneur.
Ross is a 2-time Academic All-American at Princeton University who played 7 years in NFL before launching a media and entrepreneurial career that includes a high school athletic recruiting service named Go Big Recruiting, in addition to his very popular NFL-based Ross Tucker Football Podcast.
- ‘The will to win is not nearly so important as the will to prepare to win.’ – Vince Lombardi click to tweet!
- Ross almost failed before he started. He had an idea, researched it, and lo and behold, someone was already doing it. Like so many others, he over-reacted and almost quit on the spot. Fire Nation, when others are doing your ‘thing’ that is PROOF OF CONCEPT. Learn from them, find their weaknesses, exploit them, and create YOUR masterpiece!
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- When Ross heard about the revenue he was generating for ESPN via his Podcast Sponsorships reads, his Entrepreneurial light bulb switched on, and it hasn’t dimmed one bit since.
- Ross is FIRED up about his Podcast, and the overall growth trajectory of Podcasting. In 2 words: ME, TOO!
Small Business Resource
Best Business Book
- Magazines and Periodicals in YOUR niche!