Blogger outreach, also commonly referred to as blogger relations, is quite simply the business of working with bloggers to promote your service, product, or brand. This involves creating original, interesting and genuine content, which can be posted on an external blog for the purpose of generating quality backlinks while also showing your business as a trusted expert in the industry. Below, we take a look at five compelling reasons why blogger outreach should be part of your marketing strategy:
- Influencer advocacy – Let’s start off by talking about one of the lesser-discussed benefits, and this is influencer advocacy. Think about it: when someone you value and trusts introduces you to something, you are more compelled to investigate it yourself. After all, this person has led you in the right direction many times before, and you like what they have to offer. So, if you get influential bloggers to talk about your brand, the same thing will happen. Their trusted followers will visit your site and check out your brand for themselves.
- Fresh content – Premium content is the backbone of any successful SEO campaign. However, it’s not easy to product quality content, especially when it comes to the frequency and volume that is demanded for effective SEO. This is why it is a good idea to invest in a blogger outreach service. Take a look at this FATJOE review for more information regarding a popular blogger outreach service that helps companies take their SEO efforts to new heights. After all, it’s incredibly difficult to take on this volume of work in-house.
- Develop stronger connections with influencers – We all know that networking with influential people is pivotal, and the same applies when it comes to blogging. Maintaining good relationships with influential bloggers will serve your business well in the long run.
- High-quality links – Another reason to incorporate blogger outreach as part of your marketing strategy is because every blog will have a link back to your website. If there is one thing that Google loves, it is relevant and high-quality links.
- Build your brand – Last but not least, it can be very difficult to get people interested in your brand if you are a small business or an up-and-coming one. If you get your brand featured on a blog that has a lot of influence in the industry and reaches your target market, you are going to get hundreds of eyeballs on your brand each and every day. And, of course, the more people who see your brand, the more people that are going to be talking about it. This is a great way to build your brand and gain greater traction in your industry.
As you can see, blogger outreach is something that all businesses should be making the most of if they want to increase the effectiveness of their marketing strategy. From influencer advocacy to gaining high quality links, there are numerous ways this approach will boost your brand online.