UPDATE: 8/12/2013 Only 4 startup village booths left at the early bird discount rate.
Everywhere Else Cincinnati is less than two months away. When we announced the conference last week, we offered the first 30 startup village booths at an early bird discount rate of just $495. That rate includes three attendee tickets, booth space, a pitch contest, and more.
The Startup Village at Everywhere Else Cincinnati is a great place to get your startup huge exposure. VC and angel firms from across the country will be in attendance at the conference including Fortify Ventures, DVP, CincyTech, Elevate Ventures, DFJ and many more. Also, the Brandery demo day is on October 2nd, and a lot of investors will already be in town for that.
The Everywhere Else conference series gives startups from across the country and around the world access to top tier conference content, networking, and education, even on the most bootstrapped of budgets.
We’re still not finished announcing speakers for this big national conference. Speakers already committed include:
- Naithan Jones, Founder agLocal
- Andrew Warner, Founder Mixergy
- Andy Sparks, Co-Founder Mattermark (backed by NEA and a16z)
- Wil Schroter, Mr. Ohio, founder of Fundable
- Jake Stutzman, founder evlevate.co
- Jonathon Perrelli, Managing Director, Fortify Ventures
- Justin Gutwein, Filmmaker and Entrepreneur startupland.tv
- Mark Hasebroock, Founder Dundee Venture Capital
- Jason Healy, Founder, Blu
- John Bracken, Founder e-vite and Speek
- Dave Knox, CMO Rockfish, co-founder, Brandery
- Patrick Woods, Managing Director a>m ventures
- Sarah Ware, Founder Markerly
- John T. Meyer, Founder lemon.ly
- Raghu Betina, Managing Patner, The Starter League
- Ryan O’Connell, VP Influence & Company
- Blake Miller, Managing Director, Think Big Accelerator
- Michael Bergman, Founder Repp.
We are going to close out the discount this week. The first 30 startups in the village will get the best booth placement and a featured spot in the startup village guide.
If your startup is currently in an accelerator or accelerator alumni, there’s a good chance that your accelerator has a discount code. If not, the remaining
8 4 early bird Startup Village booths are discounted an additional 10% by clicking here.
We’ll see you in Cincinnati at the end of September.