*Polling closed. Thanks so much for all your support! We’ll announce the Everywhere Else Fan Favorite soon!*
There are some great companies populating the Startup Avenue this year. They’re coming from all over the country, from awesome startup cities like Boulder and Dallas and Charlotte. (And across Tennessee, of course!)
They also span all kinds of industries, healthcare to publishing to video games.
During Everywhere Else Tennessee, these 10 startups will show off their products to attendees and investors. They will be competing for a chance to pitch onstage in front founders and investors–as well as an angel & VC-stocked judging panel. The winner will be crowned the Heavyweight Champion of Everywhere Else.
They’re competing to win YOUR vote.
Check out the companies below, then let us know your favorite. The winner of the Fan Favorite Poll will get one of the spots in the live pitch contest.
So, let us know, who’s your favorite?
- Bourbon and Boots–We are a great, new resource for finding stylish and unique handmade gifts to make you just a little bit cooler than all your friends. You won’t find any commercialized, big box store products on our site — we only offer the best, high-quality “small batch” creations from small business owners and artisans.
- Brandfolder–Brandfolder is your convenient source to visually organize, quickly find and easily share all your final brand assets.
- Cariloop–Cariloop helps people answer the questions they didn’t know to ask and connects them with the best senior care and service providers for their loved ones.
- Kindful–Kindful’s simplistic yet powerful nature isn’t typical. Kindful has taken the pressure off of the nonprofit and allowed that effort to flow through to their relationships. We’ve made donor management fun again, and we have created the tools that allow you to engage your donors and further your cause.
- MentorMe–MentorMe has taken the process of online dating and applied it to mentoring. We’re the only available technology solution that not only helps mentoring programs better manage day-to-day operations, but also helps them to better engage mentors and mentees.
- OverDog–OverDog is a mobile app that enables athletes to challenge their fans to play video games on Xbox and Playstation. Launched in August 2013, OverDog has signed on hundreds of athletes across all of the major sports – football, baseball, soccer, even a few Olympians! – and has helped forge thousands of dream connections between its roster of athletes and OverDog fans. Looking ahead in 2014, the company is excited to launch the next version of its app with an expanded vision that connects gamers of all profiles and personas based on their shared passion for sports.
- Screwpulp–Screwpulp is an eBook market that helps you discover new books you’ll love according to your tastes. Our mission is to make it easy for authors and readers to find each other in meaningful way. We promote a community of sharing and honest feedback between readers and authors.
- The SoGood–The SoGood helps you discover the best local businesses through recommendations from friends and SoGood tastemakers. We’ve found that word-of-mouth recommendations drive local discovery, but access to these trusted recommendations is fairly limited. Our new iPhone app allows you to easily see which fitness studio a friend loves or which floral designer a top event planner recommends.
- Wannado–From concerts to causes to cultural events, every day is packed with opportunities. Wannado® lets you find the events you want, and tune out the ones you don’t.
- WeddingWorthy—WeddingWorthy.com is a group shopping platform that lets brides and their bridesmaids shop together from anywhere. We’ve partnered with top wedding photographers to create a curated catalog of beautiful wedding photos that are merchandised with products from top wedding designers. On WeddingWorthy.com, brides can finally tap into wedding inspiration that is shoppable. No more endless searches through dead-end photo sites.
Leave a reply →
My vote goers to Cariloop !!
I vote for The SoGood….but I don’t see where to vote…
Cariloop for sure!
Fix your link to overdog.
Wannado! I use this app all the time to find local events, it’s great.
Thanks so much for voting, Steven! I’m Katherine from the Wannado team. We appreciate your support! m/
My vote goes for Kindful
My vote goes to Kindful – great people doing a great thing for nonprofits.
Coming in 2015: Urban Fitizen!