Plantronics, a trusted name in audio headsets and devices designed to make business and communication easier, has released a new product at the CTIA 2012 show in New Orleans last week. The headphones that go by the name Back Beat Go, connect to any Bluetooth enabled device for up to 4.5 hours of listening pleasure.
With the Back Beat Go BlueTooth headphones by Plantronics there’s no wires and no hassles. They easily fit into your pocket, purse or backpack and provide full on stereo sound. Now you can listen to music, chat with your friends, and watch movies on any BlueTooth enabled device, be it your tablet, phone or computer.
In addition to the 4.5 hours of listening time the Back Beat Go headphones have up to ten days of standby time. They also give you maximum room to move allowing you the freedom to be up to 33 feet away from the BlueTooth enabled device. Best of all they go from dead to fully charged in 2.5 hours.
Other features include:
• Amazingly light, incredibly small wireless stereo earbuds with Bluetooth® technology
• Compact design easily slips into your pocket, and tangle-free cable keeps things simple
• Enjoy your favorite music or movie with up to 4.5 hours of listening and talk time
• Three sizes of cushioned eartips and optional stabilizers make the fit custom, secure, and comfortable
• Inline controls make it easy to take calls, skip tracks, and adjust volume
• Bluetooth® technology lets you connect to smartphones or tablets for music, movies, and calls
• Big sound in a small package – sound isolating buds for rich stereo
• Headset battery meter automatically shows on screen for iPhone® and iPad®
• Download the Plantronics MyHeadset™ app for a battery headset meter on Android 3.0 tablets, and Android™ 4.0 phones and tablets
Pairing the Back Beat Go BlueTooth headphones is a cinch!
For more info on the BackBeat Go headphones click here